Living Menu's Terms & Conditions of Use
Hey there! Welcome to Living Menu's Terms and Conditions of Use ("these Terms"). We want you to know yours and our rights before you use the Living Menu Services including but not limited to our Website, Lunch Box, Dish Designer, Corporate Meal Plan and any Living Menu Product (hereinafter "Living Menu Services" or "our Services"). Please take some time to read these Terms before using our Services as you'll be legally bound by these Terms once you access or use our Services. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- This Website and all Living Menu Services and Products are owned and managed by The Living Menu Pte Ltd. Use of our Services is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- You understand that meals are produced by Lykit Pte. Ltd. (A NEA licensed food production entity and an affiliated party of Living Menu). Living Menu markets and delivers the meals produced by kitchen operated by Lykit Pte. Ltd.
- The Living Menu Pte. Ltd. as a food service platform may work with other third parties including but not limited to NEA licensed food vendors, aggregators and delivery platforms to provide our Services. You acknowledge that The Living Menu Pte. Ltd. as a platform is not liable for any action, damage or whatsoever caused by the third parties.
- While The Living Menu Pte Ltd. makes its best efforts to ensure that the information available in our Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that any portion of our Services will be uninterrupted, reliable or error free, or that your use of our Services will meet your expectations. We will not be liable or responsible for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
- The Living Menu Pte Ltd. is not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access our Services. If you are dissatisfied in any way with our Services, your only solution is to cease using them.
- This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in The Living Menu Pte Ltd.’s Terms and Conditions. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions deviates from The Living Menu Pte Ltd.’s right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our Services or information provided to or gathered by The Living Menu Pte Ltd with respect to that use.
Availability of Living Menu Services
- Living Menu does not guarantee the availability of meals, menu choices or other inventory, and availability may change over time, including during the course of any given week.
- Living Menu only serves select locations. We reserve the right to cancel your order without refund if you place an order for an unauthorized pick-up location.
- If you place an order for a member/tenant only pick up location, and you are not a member/tenant for that location, Living Menu reserve the right to refuse service without refund.
- Deadline for cancellation of any booking of our Services is 2 business days before the fulfillment of your request. For example, to cancel a Monday order, you will have to login and submit the cancellation request via your account page before 12pm on the previous Thursday.
- Cancellation of any booking less than 2 business days will not be refunded.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Force Majeure or catastrophes beyond our control, The Living Menu Pte Ltd. reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, any payment made for the session will be refunded.
In order to pick up your meal, you must arrive at your chosen pick up location on time. If you fail to pick up your meal at your chosen time and location, we reserve the right to leave the site.
We reserve the right to adjust pricing at any time.
The Living Menu Pte Ltd. is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any property, valuables or any personal belongings lost on our premises. If any property, valuables or personal belongings have been left behind and found by any of our employee, please arrange with us to collect such property/personal belongings at a convenient time. Any lost property/personal belongings that have not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed at our discretion.
Risk acknowledgement and release
You agree to comply with and abide by The Living Menu Pte Ltd’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to The Living Menu Pte Ltd. in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you as requested in our safety and health declaration form. You are solely responsible for any injury, illness or damages arising out of or resulting from your failure to comply with the above.
You release and indemnify The Living Menu Pte Ltd, its employees, management, servants, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from the consumption of a meal. The indemnification includes without limitation any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless such was caused by the gross negligence of The Living Menu Pte. Ltd and recoverable on that ground following judgement of a competent court of final judgement.
In the case of an accident or emergency, you authorise the staff of The Living Menu Pte Ltd. to arrange for yourself to receive such medical care, assistance, treatment or services that the company may deem necessary. You also agree to release, discharge, relinquish, hold harmless, pay and reimburse The Living Menu Pte Ltd all costs or expenses in respect of any medical care, assistance, treatment or services provided to you at any time whether such are provided by health care professionals, paramedics or any other person.
Image and Video Rights
Our staff will take photos and/or videos of each dish in the dish assessment. You hereby grant us the right at no cost to use the photos and videos of the dish prepared by you in all media and formats in all spheres, including but not limited to The Living Menu Pte Ltd.’s Website and social media pages for advertising, publicity, sponsorship or any other business purposes.
Our staff may take photographic or video images of participants and activities for our advertising, publicity, sponsorship or any other business purposes. If you wish to be excluded, please inform us in writing prior to the session, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including without limitation to any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction. You acknowledge The Living Menu Pte Ltd.'s right at no cost to use your name, likeness and voice, and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats in all spheres including but not limited to The Living Menu Pte Ltd.’s Website and social media pages for advertising, publicity, sponsorship or any other business purposes.
Review and Rating Submissions
By submitting reviews and ratings to Living Menu, you hereby grant Living Menu and its affiliates, sublicensees, partners, designees, and assignees of the Living Menu website, applications and social media platforms (collectively, the “Living Menu Licensees”) a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publish, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit your review and rating submission and derivatives thereof in connection with Living Menu’s website, applications and social media platforms and Living Menu’s (and its successors’) business, including, without limitation, for marketing, and promoting Living Menu’s business (and derivative works thereof), in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter discovered or developed.
Third Party sites, products and services
Living Menu’s website, applications and social media platforms may include links or access to, and/or integration with, other websites or services (“Linked Sites”) solely as a convenience or additional service for users. Living Menu does not endorse any such Linked Sites or the information, material, products, or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other Linked Sites. Furthermore, Living Menu makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, including the information, material, products, and services on linked sites or available through linked sites, is solely at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Living Menu will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Living Menu’s website, applications and social media platforms.
Updated February 23, 2020