Living Menu Dish Designer Terms & Conditions
By submitting the Living Menu Dish Designer google form, hash-tagging your Instagram post with #LMDishDesigner, or providing your dish/recipe to Living Menu via other methods, you hereby agree to the Living Menu Dish Designer Terms and Conditions below.
1. The Living Menu Dish Designer program is currently running in beta mode and is subject to further changes without notice.
2. If your dish is shortlisted for production, the Living Menu team will be in touch to inform you that you’ve been shortlisted and may require additional information from you regarding your dish and your background story.
3. Once you’ve been shortlisted, the production date of your dish will be at the sole discretion of Living Menu. Living Menu however, does not guarantee that your dish will be featured.
4. If Living Menu decides to feature your dish in the menu, it will be produced by an affiliated and licensed kitchen run by professional chefs.
5. Every time your dish is featured on Living Menu, your name and/or business establishment will be mentioned and credited.
6. By participating as a Living Menu Dish Designer, you grant Living Menu and its affiliated parties free licensing, worldwide, and unlimited use of your image as well as the recipe, collateral, production and sales rights of the dish(es) submitted.
7. Living Menu reserves the right to decide on the type of feature provided.
8. Living Menu and its affiliates’ production team reserves the right to decide on the final dish details including but not limited to dish name, dish descriptions, cooking method, ingredients and portion based on feasibility and production constraints.
9. Living Menu does not guarantee that the final dish featured or presented to consumers will be identical to the original dish presented by Dish Designers for a variety of reasons including but not limited to cooking method, ingredients, portion, and mass production constraints.
10. If you dish is produced and sold to Living Menu’s customers, we will send out review request emails to collect verified reviews from actual purchasers.
a. In order to qualify for the weekly top rated dish prize of $100, the following pre-requisites must be met.
i. The average dish rating must be a minimum of 4 (out of a maximum of 5)
ii. The total number of rating received is equal to or above the average number of ratings received for each dish produced in the same week.
b. In order to qualify for the monthly top rated dish prize of $1,000, the following pre-requisites must be met.
i. The average dish rating must be a minimum of 4.25 (out of a maximum of 5), in a single or multiple menu appearances.
ii. The average number of dish rating received must be a minimum of 30, in a single or multiple menu appearances.
c. In order to qualify for the quarterly top rated dish prize of $10,000, the following pre-requisites must be met.
i. The average dish rating must be a minimum of 4.5 (out of a maximum of 5)
The average number of dish rating received must be a minimum of 100, in a single or multiple menu appearances.
11. Living Menu reserves the right not to reveal the ratings and reviews collected. Only the top rated dish that matches the conditions in section 10) will be announced.
12. The payment of the cash prize will take place within 1 month after the announcement of the top rated dish.
Updated July 04, 2019